Seiten

Montag, 23. März 2009

Roll-over tabs

One of the features I use a thousand times every day and don’t even notice, is a special way of tabs switching. When I have about 10 tabs opened and want to change from let’s say tab 3 to tab 9 I could do so by mouse click on the target tab or by pushing CTRL+TAB. This ist kind of standard.

Now try the following: Keep the right mouse button pressed and scroll the mouse wheel. You will get a list with all the titles of your opened websites and you can scroll through it by scrolling the wheel.

The best thing is, you can adjust your browser settings, that you don’t even see the wheel (this is my setting, too). Now you’re really lightning fast.

This is the kind of usability I really appreciate! Thanks Opera-Team!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen